For some reasons, I enjoyed listening to this almost monotonous bowl sounds in the background via my headphones, as the sounds are quite easy on the ears and not too distracting, which enabled me to focus on doing my work. I think it is also good for listening to when studying at the same time as it may aid concentration and produces relaxation; in fact, I felt as if I was in some kind of monastery while I was listening to it.
Hi, I’m Kirk Philip Monteux a music composer and photographer. I created this youtube channel with relaxing meditation music videos. I put all my music and photos together to provide you with this specialized music channel.
Beautiful soothing and peaceful music dedicated to make you feel better. Listen to the music for a deep relaxation find your inner peace and a state of relaxation.
mysoftmusic creation is also perfect as background while meditating, massage, studying, yoga, or fall asleep.
- Tips to Meditation Techniques For Relaxation (healthyfoodsxnutritions.wordpress.com)
- 20 quick improvements for a Hot Yoga teacher (tomaszgoetel.wordpress.com)
- Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga (minsmash.com)
- The Benefits of a Meditation Garden (proplants.com)
- How the Benefits of Kundalini Yoga are Enhanced with Music (angierobinsonmar7.wordpress.com)
- Stress Relief In A Pinch (forfreepsychology.wordpress.com)
- Relaxation: Zen Music for Zen Meditation and Yoga (findmedicalsolutions.com)
“The world seems broken but the underlying fabric of all things is peace and joy. It’s not like entering a new state; it’s uncovering or surrendering to the reality that has always been there”. Jim Palmer
I have listened to the deep joy music therapy for happiness, relaxation, massage and intimacy, and I find it very soothing and calming. I also like the quote above by Jim Palmer about peace and joy as the underlying fabric of all things even though the world seems broken. Yes, it is not like entering a new world, as he said, since it is an uncovering or surrendering to that reality that has always been there. I think music therapy, deep breathing, yoga, meditation and poetry are all ways that enable us to enter into this reality of peace and joy, where we experience healing, inner peace and intimacy with the Divine, and where we rediscover our true self, knowing there is nothing wrong with us and knowing we are already whole, precious and beloved.