I came across this article while posting music videos in my blog – it says listening to music “strengthens the heart and improves stamina” as it helps release endorphins into the brain.
“‘There is not an “ideal” music for everybody and patients should choose music which increases positive emotions and makes them happy or relaxed.’
Professor Ilic believes that, while the study only involved people with heart disease, the findings suggest that people without a heart condition would also benefit from listening to music which makes them happy and relaxed.”
I was listening to another favourite music of mine by Kevin Kern called “The enchanted garden” earlier, which makes me happy and relaxed.
- Kevin Kern ~ Beyond the Sundial (musicanddancing.wordpress.com)
- Kevin Kern ~ Summer Daydreams (musicanddancing.wordpress.com)
- Kevin Kern – Always Near (musicanddancing.wordpress.com)
- STUDY: Listening to music good for heart… (telegraph.co.uk)
- Yoga Music Relax (musicanddancing.wordpress.com)
- Could listening to music make you FITTER? Enjoying your favourite tune ‘strengthens the heart and improves stamina’ (dailymail.co.uk)